Sunday, January 20, 2008

FRESH POWDER

Today I got to experience something new...It was a little cold out (5 degrees outside) and the snow was coming down but my parents kept saying the more it snows the better it is.

Here is a picture of my dad and I. I guess I had the easy job because all I had to do was ride in the backpack and smile when mom took my picture.



Dad had to wear these googles when he was moving because the snow was coming down pretty good. I enjoyed looking into them because I could see myself.


Grandma D was really concerned about me starting skiing so early in life. It was great, Mom skied ahead and took photos. All I had to do was enjoy the ride and hope dad did not fall. I can't wait until I am able to ski on my own.




No comments: