Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cake

Okay, for those of you who know me pretty well, know that I am definitely not a cook, baker, etc. Even I know this as well. However, I decided I was going to try and bake Z's first cake. I bought this beautiful mold of a butterfly that the pieces pull apart for separate cupcakes. It looked so cute and I figured it couldn't be that hard. Well I should have practiced first. When I tried to get the cake out of the mold it ended up to be a disaster. As you can see it kind of looks like a butterfly, but nothing nice enough to serve.

So I ran to the store to get another mix and found two heart mold pans and decided I can't screw that up. And I didn't, here are the two heart cakes which looked much better.


And of course I had to do a chocolate as well.

No comments: