I guess she is a little young to start science experiments, but I guess she is eager.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Sink or Float
Well Z loves playing in the dog's water bowls. She likes to put her hands in and play, step her foot in, drop things in. Anything she can find or has seems to end up in the dog's water. In the last day we have had to keep an even closer eye as to what she is taking in to the kitchen area with her as she usually ends up by the sliding door watching the dogs or playing in their water. The reason for this extra close eye is yesterday she tried to see if mom's cell phone floats or sinks. This is also a little bit more funny that it was my phone rather than T's as just the other day I was reminding him to watch her with his cell phone. Oh, well not that big of a deal.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment