As of pictures for now here are just some funny morning shots of Z being silly the other day.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Catching Up
Yes, I know its been quite awhile since we have posted, but we have been busy. I am back to work again and we have really been working on the basement. Actually, T has been doing most of the work on the basement I just help where I can. As of this moment the sheet rock has just been hung and hopefully we will be able to start taping and texturing tomorrow. I will get some pictures of the basement up soon. It is amazing how the different steps make such a nig difference. We will have the carpet installed in about a week, then the end is sure to be in sight and we can attempt to get started on the babies room.
As of pictures for now here are just some funny morning shots of Z being silly the other day.



As of pictures for now here are just some funny morning shots of Z being silly the other day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment