Well EVERYONE is finally home for the first time since September. I guess H was not happy that her sister got to come home before her so she gained enough weight yesterday to come home today. So now all of our girls are home. Everyone is doing great and Z is loving her sisters very much she is so gentle with them and loves to hug and kiss them. She also loves being able to hold them.
3 comments:
they suddenly make Z seem huge!!! So glad everyone is home!! Thanks for the pictures.....
Welcome home - we are sooo glad everyone is home and I agree Zoe does look big next to her sisters but we all know the truth about "peanut" so now what do we call D & H. I can't wait to get to hold all of them. Love Gma & Gpa Doll
Hey hope you are not having too many sleepless nights!!! Cant want to hold them AGAIN!!! Haha... Hope to see you girls soon. Love Auntie B and Uncle J
Post a Comment