Sunday, February 22, 2009

On My Own

With T being gone to finish his school I was left alone with ALL the girls for a couple of days. Between Aunt B and both Grandma's helping out, I got a couple of days by myself.  My only fear was trying to get everyone ready in the morning and get to work on time as well.  ( I did make it to work on time everyday:) Surprisingly I thought those days would have been a lot harder than they were. It was a lot easier than expected.  We all did great, however, this is what one morning looked like for me...


I had laid the babies down on the floor and D was screaming because she wanted her bottle and then Z decided to join in on the screaming.  Luckily at least one of them was content for a few seconds.  

No comments: