Okay, I know it has been a really long since we posted last. We are always busy around here. I will also warn you that this post is VERY long! I am making up for waiting so long by giving everyone so many pictures. Plus there were so many pictures that I liked and couldn't pick just a couple. So enjoy our afternoon of playing outside!
Two sisters stopping to smile for me.




Three little monkeys, monkeying around.


Z and H just running around the backyard.


H just showing off a smile for me. They had a great time posing.

A beautiful close-up of H.

A close-up of Z.

Everyone running around the backyard.

The girls love their slide!

Z trying to 'catch' H.

Such a beautiful girl.

Peek-a-Boo!

"Cheese!"

More peek-a-boo!

A girl and her dog. She kept asking me to take this picture and it turned out great!

Just hanging around.

"
Aagghhhh"


A nice close up of D.

The girls just being silly, spitting on the ground.
1 comment:
Thanks for finally posting - I love the pictures
Post a Comment