Friday, December 31, 2010

Halloween

Yes, I know it is December 31 but here are our Halloween pictures. Unfortunately I forgot to actually take pictures of the girls in their costumes. So this is the best I got.

The girls got matching pjs, so I did get pictures of those.

Had to be quick to get one of Z. I think she was all loaded up on sugar!

And Miss D with an onry little grin. And as for how the girls are doing, beings I didn't post it with their birthday post here are some stats. D is 33 inches tall (finally on the charts!!! 25%) and 22 lbs. (still not on the charts below the 3%).

And little Miss H is doing well measuring in at 31 1/4 inches tall (still not on the charts, below 3%) and 16 lbs. 6 oz. (do I even need to say she didn't make it on the charts, below the 3% ha ha). And I have to say she has become quite the "class clown" she will do anything to make her sisters and us laugh. She is such a silly girl. And I think she has got to be the onriest of them all, she is always picking on everyone! Who knew the little one would be so feisty!

And all three in their matching jammies.

Here you can kind of see the girls in their costumes. The little girls were adorable lady bugs.


And Z was a beautiful butterfly.

No comments: