Sunday, June 19, 2011

We Are Back!


I know it has been a long time since posting, but a lot has happened over the last couple of months. To catch everyone up, here you go:

In April T moved up to Billings because he got a new job. The girls and I stayed in Casper to finish out the school year and sell the house. The girls and I made lots of trips to Billings, went to soccer, and kept busy with everything else. In May our house sold and we will be closing any day now. As soon as school was done T came down to Casper and we finished packing up everything and got moved up to Billings. We are now settled in and house shopping. I have gotten a job and everything is slowly working itself into place. Everything has been going smooth and has seemed to work out perfectly, so far. We are extremely happy to be back in Billings. We are all back together and now we are off enjoying our summer in the mountains, we have already started camping and are looking forward to many more trips this summer!

So, as you can see the last couple of months have been busy, hence the blog has not been updated. Now the blog is updated, some of it was a little out of order, but I am completely caught up. There are a lot of pictures below, enjoy catching up with us.

No comments: