Monday, February 25, 2013

Skiing

This weekend the girls and I decided to finally go skiing.  We headed up and I wasn't sure if I was crazy or not, but ended up being a wonderful day and everyone had fun! They were doing so well that they were just doing laps on the magic carpet.  They could get on and off all by themselves and ski down!  So proud of my girls!
 Here we are all ready to go!

Enjoying some lunch.

 Of course someone couldn't make it the entire time!  D decided to throw a fit after lunch, but she finally came back and had a blast skiing.

 Some group pictures!


Here are some videos of the girls skiing.  They had so much fun and told me, "Mommy I love skiing!"  Wonderful words to hear!  I finally had to tell the girls that we had to stop skiing because they wanted to keep going!
H and D skiing.

Z skiing.

More of D & H
Z & H skiing together.

And a final one of H skiing down, pretending that she was an airplane!

No comments: