Sunday, May 26, 2013

Headed West

At the beginning of May the girls and I went out to Spokane so I could run in the Bloomsday race and visit family, and pick up my sisters dog!

First we ate breakfast on a train.  The girls loved it, even though we didn't move! 

The girls had a blast sliding down the giant red wagon. 

Climbing on the blocks. 

And feeding the goat!  This is a goat that eats trash.  It is just a metal goat that has a big vacuum inside of it and once you turn it on he will eat right out of your hand!  We couldn't find enough trash for the girls to keep feeding him! 


They played in the fountains.






The girls had a blast!  And then I ran in the Bloomsday race and then drove back home.  Can't wait to go back in July!

No comments: