Sunday, June 22, 2008
Too Hot
With the hot weather finally getting here we decided to get a little pool to cool ourselves off. Z is just getting familiar with the cold water. She wasn't too sure and it took awhile to get used to the idea of playing in cool water rather than the bath water.
Here she is trying out the slide, in the water. (We have been playing with it in the house.)
Of course the doggies had to get in on the action. Jake was the first one in as soon as I turned on the water. I think he might like water.
Mudd also joined in on the fun. I think they both wanted some cold water to drink over everything, but if you call them in they aren't going to refuse a splash in the water. Z did not like having to share her pool with the dogs, but I am sure she will get over it and learn to enjoy getting them wet and splashing them.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment