Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NO PHOTOS YET

We have not posted any photos of Danyka and Haydyn yet because they are not the most photogenic.  We hope to post a few later today.  Our biggest concern is to not make anyone worry because of all the wires, feeding tubes, and still having IV's.  Both of the girls are doing really well, they are off oxygen, and eating lots.  

T gets released today and will be staying in Denver until everyone comes home.  I will be going back to Casper with Z next week and will be coming down on the weekends.  

We really appreciate all the phone calls, emails, flowers, and support everyone has given.  It is great to know there is so much support out there for our family.  

  

1 comment:

guthridge said...

So glad to hear everyone is doing so well! We are anxiously awaiting the pictures of the little munchkins! By the way, I think you did a fantastic job with the names. I LOVE them!!!