Monday, October 13, 2008

Swimming

Not only is Z a monkey climbing on everything, but she is also quite the fish. She loves swimming.  So to stay occupied while daddy was gone Z and I took swimming lessons. Z had a blast. We went with our neighbors who have a 9 month old. These are some pictures of our last night of lessons. Our friends were nice enough to take some pictures of Z.


Z finally got comfortable with the noodle where I could let go and she could float by herself.


I see a little bit of an attitude.


With the last night they turned on the water slide, so Z and I did it twice, and even though it may look like Z is by herself I am actually underwater holding her up.  I thought it would be a nice casual ride and would not need to worry about going under, however I was wrong.  I did everything in my power to try and stay sitting up and above water,  you can see how well that worked.

No comments: