Congrats- we are excited to meet and see pictures of our new nieces. We think either you guys or Suzie needs to try again for a boy!!! Becky and Jarred
Congrats!! We are so excited for you all. Shawn says welcome to the three girl club.:0) Take Care, let us know what we can do from here. We will be thinking of you everyday!!! Love, The Jenkins Fam~
Becky and Jarred there is not going to be a another one we have had to much fun having all three. The Jenkins I am thinking that you should just plan on saving all the prom dresses because there is no way i can afford three at one time.
7 comments:
Congrats guys - we can't wait to meet them...man it makes me seem like I give birth to monsters!!
Congrats- we are excited to meet and see pictures of our new nieces. We think either you guys or Suzie needs to try again for a boy!!!
Becky and Jarred
Congrats!! We are so excited for you all. Shawn says welcome to the three girl club.:0) Take Care, let us know what we can do from here. We will be thinking of you everyday!!! Love, The Jenkins Fam~
T and T congrats...As small as they may be you all have your hands full. Can't wait to see them.
The Bowers
Becky and Jarred there is not going to be a another one we have had to much fun having all three. The Jenkins I am thinking that you should just plan on saving all the prom dresses because there is no way i can afford three at one time.
I have 3 boys that could take your 3 girls to prom someday!!! Congratulations, we can't wait to meet them. Post some pictures soon :)
Actually, I think Brad and Shasta should be next on the list so..... Brad think boy thoughts!!!
Becky and Jarred
Post a Comment